Monday 16 August 2010

Wedding Photography Masterclass

On 16 and 17 July I did an introduction to wedding photography course with Going Digital. On Saturday, I returned to St George's Church In Bloomsbury for a follow-up masterclass. We were fortunate to have 2 brides and 1 groom to work with. This gave us greater flexibility and meant less time waiting for my turn to take pictures. There were only 10 of us on the course so things moved fairly quickly.

On the first course I was like a rabbit caught in headlights! Many of my shots were overexposed and I wasn't able make quick adjustments to my camera settings. Since then, I've got to grips with my speedlight and fine-tuned my default camera settings and workflow.

The results were much better (and most importantly) more consistent. This is a small selection:











No comments:

Post a Comment