Sunday 27 June 2010

Outdoors at Night ...Again


I ventured out again last night and I've still got loads more to do! Actually, I'm going to take another 3-4 and call it a day. This was taken overlooking Blackfriars underpass with the camera mounted on a tripod. The images that follow were all taken hand held.


These are the Royal Courts of Justice (the Court of Appeal) on Fleet Street. I was struck by the choice of up-lighting bearing in mind the purpose of the building.


This is The Edge Bar on Soho Street and this type of lighting is generally in keeping with the local area. There's a bit of distortion in this because of the use of a wide angle lens.


One of the shops on Regent Street. The time was 23:25 by this stage, and the lack of natural light helped to hide my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment